Sunday 30 December 2012

Best Christmas Ever!

Why the best Christmas?  Because of this!!!
EEEEEEEK!  Someone actually wants to marry me!  Heehee!  My lovely boyfriend, now fiancée proposed to me Christmas day after a huge dinner at my parents.  It was nerve racking for him, heart racing for me and  surprising for my family.  He gave me the most beautiful ring which was his great-grandmothers from 1920 and I just can't believe how 'me' it is!


So I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as mine has been the best ever!

6 comments:

  1. That ring is stunning and so special! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear about your wedding planning and see the lovely things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations. wishing you both many years of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :-) That ring is absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely Christmas surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I am still very happy and let the wedding pinning begin heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Ah this put such a smile on my face. :) Congrats Sarah! I just love your ring, and the fact that it was his great-grandmothers makes it that much cooler/more beautiful. Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love the family connection too and I think it is just beautiful!

      Delete