Tuesday 7 August 2012

Olympic fever, have you caught it?

My name is Sarah and I am an Olympics addict.  It first started with the amazingly crazy London opening ceremony with Mary Poppins defeating Voldemort and James Bond sky diving with the Queen.  Who wouldn't love that?  Then came the events and the gold medals started building up.  I have been working lates so missed a lot of tv coverage but the online text commentary has been fantastic and I havw spent a lot of time constantly refreshing my phone so see how the towers/racers are going.  Saturday meant I got to watch most of the day and see our wonderful GB athletes win 6 gold medals!  To support Great Britain this week I am sporting (get it!) the Stella designed team kit colours.



1 comment:

  1. Love those nails! I would never have the patience...

    ReplyDelete