Friday 6 April 2012

Burda Style March 2012


I'm a little late with this one as I have had a bit of a time restricted project going on but more about that in another post!  The March issue was not that inspiring to me but I have picked out my favourites.  I have realised doing this each month really helps me when I want to find a pattern that I remember seeing in a previous magazine as I can just look of my blog posts.  It really helped when I was looking for a particular shorts pattern the other day.

Blouse 138, Shorts 139
I love these little waste paper bag-style shorts, I would wear them if they weren't a kids pattern!
Blouse 113 B, Shorts 114 A
I totally love these shorts!  The print is so pretty and the tie belt is sweet, they would  look great in silk or satin.
Dress 106 C
This is not a very flattering pattern, a belt would look better but I am in love with pink eyelet at the moment after seeing Amy Adams in a gorgeous eyelet dress here.
Dress 104
This is Burda's take on Pippa Middleton's bridesmaid dress but I just like the back button detail.

I am loving peplums at the moment but I think I need some courage to wear one.  This one may be a little big but I think it could be adapted.
Tunic 131
My least favourite is this blouse. I like lace but this is just a bit too much for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment